Avertium offers more rigor and more efficiency when it comes to staying abreast the regulatory environment surrounding HIPAA Compliance.
When it comes to HIPAA, Avertium goes beyond the typical, check-the-box approach. Our experts work with you to not only conduct the initial risk assessment and remediation plan, but also to identify the technical and nontechnical safeguards necessary, as well as translate federal and state mandates in a way that is actually relevant to your business.
Avertium helped us stay on track...
Download the HIPAA Compliance Service Brief
Avertium offers a comprehensive, collaborative, show-no-weakness approach to HIPAA Compliance Certification.
Avertium’s HIPAA Certification Program (HCP) is designed to meet the needs of compliance and IT executives alike, benefitting any company that processes and manages patient health information.
- Identifies + Documents Areas of Risk - Identifies + documents your areas of risk associated with the creation, storage, transmission, and processing of ePHI in accordance with the HIPAA Privacy, Security, and Breach Notification Rules.
- Analyzes Controls - Analyzes the use of administrative, physical, and technical controls to eliminate or manage vulnerabilities that could be exploited by internal or external threats.
- Identifies Gaps - Compares the HIPAA rule requirements against your organization’s controls to identify and report gaps between your policies, procedures, systems, and applications.
- Generates Action Plan - Gaps identified are used to create recommendations to assist with the remediation efforts required to reduce gaps and achieve compliance.
- Compliance Roadmap - Lays out a clear plan for fulfilling compliance requirements.
- Ongoing Consulting - Initial RSC is considered a working document. It is developed in partnership with you, and offers a game plan with prioritized HIPAA remediation tasks, task assignments, timelines, and estimated budgets.
- Check-Points - Keep the momentum going by assessing progress regarding your HIPAA Roadmap, providing a cost-effective way to stay on top of the HIPAA Security, Privacy and Breach Notification Rules throughout the year.
- Ongoing Consulting - Provide regular guidance and proactive, up-to-date information that serves you in your path to compliance.
The Essential Guide to HIPAA Compliance
Medical records are worth 10-50x more than credit card data on the black market. This free download details best practices for HIPAA compliance, helping you to show no weakness.DOWNLOAD GUIDE
All Avertium HIPAA Certification Program customers receive one of three designations — Certified, Validated and Assessed — and are provided the corresponding Avertium trustmark.