PCI Compliance without Complexity
If your business processes, stores or transmits card holder data, keeping customer data safe is not just subject to regulatory compliance, it’s good business.
At Avertium we believe that achieving Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance ought to be business as usual. Our experienced Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs) work alongside customers to develop and implement year-round business processes, policies and procedures as required by the PCI DSS. The end result: A more methodical approach toward an “always compliant” state while maintaining end-customer confidence.
The Avertium Difference
PCI compliance can be complex and resource intense. Avertium helps you carry the load by providing expert QSAs, security engineers, technical writers, and more to provide world class, competitively priced PCI compliance services.
Our customer-first consultative approach that walks you through the compliance process, helping you to understand and comply with the PCI requirements appropriate for your business:
- Report on Compliance
- Attested Self-Assessment Questionnaire
- Assisted Self-Assessment Questionnaire
Our Virtual Qualified Security Assessor (vQSA) program, a subscription-based service that empowers you to be proactive by enabling you to navigate the PCI process year-round.
Our comprehensive suite of PCI-related services to streamline your compliance process:
- Penetration Testing
- Managed Security
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Network Vulnerability Scanning
- Sensitive Data Discovery Scanning
- Risk Assessment
PCI COMPLIANCE SERVICES
PCI Gap Analysis (Pre-Audit Readiness Exercise)
- Reviews your security processes and controls against the full PCI DSS without the in-depth operational testing required by ROC testing procedures
- Identifies gaps and creates a remediation plan to allow your organization to concentrate on meeting compliance timelines within budgetary constraints.
PCI Risk Assessment
- Fulfills Requirement 12.1.2
- Identifies, analyzes, and documents security risks and vulnerabilities
Level 1 Report on Compliance (ROC)
- Provides an independent validation of compliance to customers, card brands and acquiring banks.
- Led by expert QSAs who intimately understand payment card processing models and how the idiosyncrasies of your business impact your compliance.
Attested Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
- Provides a full on-site review of your systems
- Includes QSA validation and submission of an Attestation of Compliance (AOC)
Assisted Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
- Lends subject matter expertise to help you complete the PCI self-assessment
- Assists with the completion of a SAQ and the submission of signed Attestation of Compliance (AOC)
Logging and Log Monitoring
- Fulfills Requirement 10
- Provides 24x7x365 network activity oversight, system event inspection, suspicious activity alerts, and incident response
- Fulfills Requirement 12.6
- Provides on-site or online security awareness training