Cybersecurity Staff Augmentation - Our Experience, Your Way.
Avertium makes adding a temporary employee with the right experience and the right qualifications easy.
If you have more cybersecurity projects than resources to complete them, or need security personnel with highly specialized skills on a project basis, you’re not alone. With seasoned practitioners in every cybersecurity discipline, Avertium’s staff augmentation services can help you finish your next project strong.
Cybersecurity Staff Augmentation
Specialized skills, on demand:
- Pen Tester
- Risk Assessor
- Vulnerability Assessor
- Compliance Specialist
- Security Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Threat Hunting Specialist
- Digital Forensics Specialist
The Avertium Advantage
MORE RIGORGet more rigor from field-tested professionals across all areas of cybersecurity, plus the depth of bench to support concurrent projects.
MORE RELEVANCEGet more relevance from professionals who proactively map project requirements to best practices.
MORE RESPONSIVENESSFrom professionals who make it their business to know your business, while making you more effective by taking projects off your plate.
Leverage Avertium's staff augmentation services to apply strategic expertise to your security roadmap.
- Rapidly enhance the maturity of your security program with skilled personnel without long-term commitments.
- Pivot with changes in strategic cybersecurity direction
- Improve efficiencies in onboarding new capabilities.
- Develop, operationalize, and automate new security processes and procedures (P&Ps)
- Prepare for and manage audits including working directly with the auditor.
- Speed up the process of remediating the findings of a recent cybersecurity or compliance audit.
Avertium is an easy internal sell...
“Whenever I would present to the board, I would say, ‘Avertium is a boutique firm that focuses only on information security.’ It was always an easy internal sell because the stakes were high and the skills needed were specific.”
Cybersecurity Staff Augmentation Service Brief
BULK UP YOUR SECURITY POSTURE.