No more blind spots, weak links, or fire drills.
In an ever-changing cybersecurity landscape, new threats emerge daily. Having a regular cadence of vulnerability assessments and penetration testing tools is critical in helping your organization bulk up its cybersecurity posture.
By simulating the tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) of real-world attackers, a VA/PT from Avertium not only gives visibility into the health of your cybersecurity program, but also offers clear, actionable solutions that prevent hackers from infiltrating your systems.
Vulnerability Assessment + Pen Testing Service Brief
- Types of Vulnerability Assessments
- Types of Penetration Testing Services
- Web App Assessment / Web Application Pen Testing
- Mobile Application Assessment
- Wireless Assessment
- Purple Team Assessment
- Physical Security Assessment
- Internal Vulnerability Assessments (Unauthenticated Vulnerability Scans + Authenticated Vulnerability Scans)
- Firewall Audit
- Network Architecture Review
- Strategic Security Assessment
- Authorized Internal
- Unauthorized Internal
The Avertium Advantage
Avertium applies more rigor through pen testing to identify and assess vulnerabilities. While many testing companies only leverage a a vulnerability scanner’s analytics and reporting capabilities, then apply Metasploit techniques to pen test, Avertium’s offensive security experts and pen testers go beyond automated tools to provide insights from an attacker’s point of view to empower you to mitigate risks.