Extended detection and response (XDR) to remediate today's and tomorrow's threats.
Cybersecurity is asymmetrical. Every possible point of attack must be protected but it only takes one vulnerability for the attacker to be successful. At an average financial impact of $8.19 million per data breach, breaches are costly.
You know that maintaining a strong security posture is critical. But developing and deploying the right program for your business is complex. Avertium can help.
Approach to XDR
Using best-in-class technologies, experts at the Avertium Cybersecurity Centers of Excellence collect and correlate data across a wide array of data sources so that threats can be analyzed, prioritized, contained and remediated faster and more accurately.
Data sources include:
- cloud environments
- endpoints, including IoT sensors
Avertium Security Scorecard and Maturity Index
The Avertium managed security customer experience is designed to address short-term and long term goals with five unique components:
- An initial health check of the existing security program with NIST CSF and the MITRE ATT&CK framework as the underpinnings
- A unique security maturity score against Avertium’s security scorecard
- A customized 3-year security roadmap
- Weekly and quarterly reports provide ongoing transparency
- Annual customer workshops to evaluate progress made on the roadmap and revisions as appropriate
Use the MSSP ROI calculator to see your estimated cost savings by engaging an MSSP.
Avertium Managed Security Services
Avertium’s turnkey XDR managed security technology stack leverages best-in-class technologies: SIEM, MDR, EDR, etc.
Our cybersecurity experts are proficient and hold certifications in LogRhythm, AT&T AlienVault, Wazuh, Sophos, Cylance, Tenable and more. With more than 20 years of combined experience, the Avertium CyberOps team is well equipped to protect the growing array of threat surfaces resulting from complex, multi-cloud environments including networks, SaaS applications, IaaS, PaaS and endpoints.
- Dedicated technical account manager
- NIST CSF Maturity Index
- 24/7/365 monitoring and alerting
- Ongoing tuning and custom rule creation
- Endpoint Protection-as-a-Service
- Vulnerability Scanning-as-a-Service
- SIEM, on-prem or cloud-hosted
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Vulnerability scanning platform
- Maturity Index: Maturity Model and Roadmap
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
Avertium MSSP Advantage
- Support for multiple compliance frameworks: PCI, HIPAA, etc.
- MITRE ATT&CK & NIST CSF
- Maturity index program
- On-premise, hybrid-cloud, multi-cloud
- Multiple platforms supported
- Custom use case creation
- 24/7/365 Cybersecurity Centers of Excellence
- Proprietary orchestration and automation tool
- Digital forensics and incident response (DFIR) support